ZCrypto Casino treats Responsible Gaming as a customer service policy. We consider it our responsibility to you, our customers, to make sure you enjoy gambling on our site while remaining fully aware of the potential social and financial harms associated with gambling.
Gambling should be seen as a fun pastime, not a means of generating income. While most may regard gambling as recreation and only spend what they can afford to risk, for some it may be more difficult. In order to maintain control over your gambling addiction, we remind you that you should always consider the following points:
- Gambling should be moderate and done as a form of leisure, not as a way to make money
- No need to chase wagering - you always have a chance to win another time
- Play only when you can cover losses
- Track your time and keep track of the amount of money you spend
- If you need a break from gambling, write a request to the online support service and we will exclude you for a while
If you need to talk to someone about any problems that may arise while gambling, please contact one of the organizations described below.
Do you have any problems?
If you are concerned that gambling may have a negative impact on your life or the lives of those close to you, the following questions may help you find out.
- Does gambling distract you from going to work or school?
- Do you play just to pass the time or to avoid boredom?
- Do you play alone for a long period of time?
- Has anyone ever criticized you for your gambling addiction?
- Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to gambling?
- Have you ever lied to hide the amount of money or the amount of time spent gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed in order to place bets?
- Are you reluctant to spend "gambling money" on anything else?
- Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
- Do you ever want to try to win back the lost money as soon as possible immediately after the loss?
- Do you feel lost and desperate when you run out of money while gambling?
- Could any arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to play?
- Does gambling make you feel depressed and suicidal?
The more questions you answered “yes” to, the more likely you are to have difficulty gambling. To speak with someone who can give you advice and support, please contact one of the organizations listed below.
If you need a break from gambling, you can exclude yourself by contacting support. The exclusion itself means that your account will remain closed for a minimum of 3 months and will not be renewed under any circumstances during this period. You can also request a short-term freeze of your account for a period of 7 days.
If you are considering the option of self-exclusion, please do not forget to contact all gambling establishments in which you have accounts and ask that your accounts be blocked there as well. We also recommend that you pay attention to installing software that will allow you to block access to online gambling sites. See filtration systems at the bottom of this page.
Gambling consulting organizations
* GamCare, a leading reputable organization providing advice, advice and practical assistance on the social impact of gambling in the UK, can be visited at www.gamcare.org.uk. Confidential Help Line: 0845 6000 133.
* Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who have come together to solve their own gambling problems and help other avid gamblers do the same. There are regional offices around the world. Information about the services of Gamblers Anonymous can be found on the website: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk.
* Gambling Therapy provides support and advice for those affected by gambling. Members of the gambling therapy group operate both in the UK and overseas. Information about the site can be found at: www.gamblingtherapy.org
Opening an account and playing at ZCrypto Casino is illegal for anyone under the age of 18. ZCrypto Casino takes its responsibilities in this regard very seriously. We conduct age checks on all clients using payment mechanisms available under the age of 18 and additionally perform random age checks on clients using other forms of financing mechanisms. Please note that if anyone under the age of 18 is caught using the site, their winnings will be forfeited.
Filtering allows parents to regulate internet access based on selected criteria. Parents can use filters to prevent their children from accessing gambling sites. If you share a computer with family or friends who are legally prohibited from registering and betting on our site, or if someone has asked you to block access to gambling on your own, please consider the following filtering and parental control options:
Net Nanny™ www.netnanny.com